FDLE Level 2 Background Check Services
DTIS quickly and securely transmits your fingerprints to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for Level 2 background checks. We are proud to service the state of Florida with electronic fingerprinting ("livescan") and criminal background check services. Through our partnership with The UPS Stores we offer 80 convenient "livescan" locations across the state of Florida.
DTIS is approved by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to provide FDLE Level 2 Background checks meeting the requirements of the State of Florida. DTIS processes fingerprints for several Florida agencies including the following:
- The Agency for Health Care Administration, AHCA
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, DOACS
- Department of Business and Professional Regulation, DBPR
- Department of Child and Families, DCF
- Department of Education, DOE
- Department of Environmental Protection, DEP
- Department of Health, DOH
- Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, FWC
- Volunteer & Employee Criminal History System, VECHS
In addition to collecting fingerprints, DTIS will also collect applicant photos that are required by various Florida Agencies for Level 2 back ground checks. Upon submitting fingerprints at The UPS Store, trusted agents will collect the necessary photo and both the fingerprint and photo will be submitted to DTIS for processing.
DTIS is also approved to process individual requests for background checks under the terms of FBI Departmental Order 556-73. See "DTIS Double-Check" for additional details.
|Serving the following Florida agencies and more
|Convenient fingerprinting locations at participating The UPS Store